Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I Live with a SMOKER--But Get FREE STUFF!

I'll confess something to you if you promise not to tell.  When I divorced my first husband I SWORE on the heads of my future children that I would never, EVER date, much less marry, another smoker.  Now, many years later (never mind HOW many), I have to admit to having discovered one universal truth--never say never. 

My husband is a smoker.  God, it looks worse in print.  He doesn't smoke in front of me, or in the house, or in front of the kids.  He does, however, power smoke when he's outside working in the yard or tooling around in his mid-life crisis convertible.  I never thought I'd see a benefit.....until....UNTIL....Marlboro.com.  Yep, hubby smokes Marlboros, so I logged into the website to talk smack and forward hate mail.  Much to my surprise, I found......OMG, FREE STUFF!   I immediately signed up under my husband's name (what?  I didn't want to lie!) and have never looked back.  Over the past few years I've received flasks, spice rubs, lighters, butt holders, tshirts, and more.  Today, however, came the gift I know the hubby's going to LOVE--a gift that was, again, totally free, and unbranded.  Take a look!

 
WEIGHTED CUSTOM DARTS!  These little gems have pencil shaped barrels, smooth ring-grooved grips and standard black and white striped flights.  I would gauge them to be about 20 g. 
 
So out of my husband's dirty little not-so-secret habit has come some enjoyment for me in the form of great little packages haunting my mailbox.  Who would have thunk it?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment